Solar for Architects & Contractors
Residential, Commercial & Utility-Scale Solar Partnership
In addition to providing professional solar services for homeowners and businesses, Solera Energy is also proud to work with local architects to weave solar into their designs for clients throughout Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
Did you know that the U.S. Green Building Council has found green homes are becoming higher in demand compared to traditional homes? Partnering with a solar expert like Solera Energy adds substantial value to any green project by offering energy-saving solutions that draw more interest.
We are a leading solar power provider with more solar installations in place than all of our competitors combined. Whether you’re designing a custom home, business complex, or an industrial site, we have a solution for you.
Solar’s Benefits for Residential Builds
At Solera Energy, we are committed to bringing clean, renewable energy to homeowners throughout Missouri and Northwest Arkansas. For over a decade, we have completed more solar panel installations than all other companies in the area combined, and this is only the beginning.
Why incorporate solar energy into your next project? Check out just some of the valuable benefits it can offer:
- Attract buyers with lower bills: Did you know the average homeowner in Missouri pays $85 to $100 a month on their electric bill? Switching to solar power can cut that in half or even reduce it to zero!
- Instantly add home value without lifting a finger: Homeowners across the U.S. are willing to pay an average of 4.1% more for a home with solar panels.
- Appeal to environmentally conscious buyers: Including earth-friendly solar panels is a major selling point to conservation-minded consumers. It’s especially attractive to buyers who like the idea but wouldn’t take the time to install them on their own.
- A stand-out selling point: Not many contractors have green houses on their resumes, so this can help your company stand out from competitors.
Solera Energy makes the process of installing and maintaining residential solar panels easy. Our professional team will work with you to design, install, and inspect a solar panel system that works best for your new project.
Looking to incorporate solar into your next build? Call Solera at (855) 650-7404 or contact us online to learn more.
Solar Energy for Commercial Builds
In addition to working with residential builders and contractors, Solera Energy serves a variety of commercial industries by offering custom solar panel solutions that will help them embrace these systems fully. Hundreds of companies have partnered with Solera Energy to enjoy the benefits of solar. Energy is a major part of a company’s overhead, so making the transition to solar energy can be a significant selling point by:
- Lowering monthly expenses
- Increasing the value of a business’s property
- Improving customer perception by implementing this sustainable solution
No matter what type of business you’re building for, Solera can help you harness the sun to generate renewable power for any office, commercial space, or industrial complex.
Why Partner With Solera for Your Next Project?
If you are an architect or contractor that’s ready to incorporate solar into your next building, make Solera Energy your first call. Our experts would be pleased to help you customize a solar energy solution to meet sustainability goals and make your project stand out.
When you partner with Solera, you can count on:
- Over a decade as the region’s undisputed leader in solar energy solutions
- Working with some of the best minds in the solar industry
- A dedicated team to see your project through from first design to final completion
- Top-quality products to fit just about any building
- Competitive pricing to fit your budget and project needs
Ready to work with the area’s leading solar panel provider? Call us at (855) 650-7404 or fill out our online form to get started.