Solar Panel Installation for Architects & Contractors
Partner With Solera for Home & Commercial Solar Panel Design
In addition to providing professional solar services for homeowners and businesses, Solera Energy is also proud to work with architects and contractors to weave solar into their designs for clients throughout Missouri and Northwest Arkansas. Partnering with our team to incorporate solar into your build adds substantial value to any green project by offering energy-saving solutions that draw more interest from potential buyers and renters.
We are a leading solar power provider with more solar installations in place than all of our competitors combined. Whether you’re designing a custom home, business complex, or an industrial site, we have a solution for you.
Solar Benefits for Residential Builds
At Solera Energy, we are committed to bringing clean, renewable energy to homeowners throughout Missouri and Northwest Arkansas. That’s why we provide solar for contractors and architects to incorporate solar panels seamlessly with the home design.
Why incorporate solar energy into your next project? Check out just some of the valuable benefits it can offer:
- Attract buyers with lower bills: Did you know the average homeowner in Missouri pays $85 to $100 a month on their electric bill? Switching to solar power can cut that in half or even reduce it to zero!
- Instantly add home value without lifting a finger: Homeowners across the U.S. are willing to pay an average of 4.1% more for a home with solar panels.
- Appeal to environmentally conscious buyers: Including Earth-friendly solar panels is a major selling point to conservation-minded consumers. It’s especially attractive to buyers who like the idea but wouldn’t take the time to install them on their own.
- A standout selling point: Not many contractors have greenhouses on their resumes, so this can help your company stand out from competitors.
Solera Energy makes the process of installing and maintaining residential solar panels easy. Our professional team will work with you to design, install, and inspect a solar panel system that works best for your new project.
Solar Energy for Commercial Builds
In addition to working with residential builders and contractors, Solera Energy serves a variety of commercial industries by offering custom solar for architects that will help them embrace these systems fully. Hundreds of companies have partnered with Solera Energy to enjoy the benefits of solar. Energy is a major part of a company’s overhead, so making the transition to solar energy can be a significant selling point by:
- Lowering monthly expenses
- Increasing the value of a business’s property
- Improving customer perception by implementing this sustainable solution
No matter what type of business you’re building for, Solera can help you harness the sun to generate renewable power for any office, commercial space, or industrial complex.
Why Partner With Solera for Your Next Project?
If you are an architect or contractor that’s ready to incorporate solar into your next building, make Solera Energy your first call. Our Missouri solar panel contractors can customize a solar energy solution to meet sustainability goals and make your project stand out.
When you partner with Solera, you can count on:
- Over a decade as the region’s undisputed leader in solar energy solutions
- Working with some of the best minds in the solar industry
- A dedicated team to see your project through from first design to final completion
- Top-quality products to fit just about any building
- Competitive pricing to fit your budget and project needs