Solera Energy Systems in Fulton, MO
Residential, Commercial & Utility-Scale Solar Power + Energy Storage Services
Energy costs are a significant burden on many homeowners and business owners in Missouri. Fulton, in particular, has higher energy costs than the rest of the state, leading many to explore alternate options like the solar power solutions provided by Solera Energy systems. We have been building expertise on solar energy systems for 12 years, so when you decide to go solar, you can rest assured you’ll receive only the most efficient systems and installation.
Residential Solar Power — Solar Panels, Batteries & Generators
In Fulton, MO, homeowners pay 7.87% more for electricity than the Missouri average rate, leading to about $108 in electric bills each month. Why continue shelling out for electricity when you could be using the sun to power your home for half the cost or even less?
Residential solar power isn’t just a way to save money; it’s also an investment in your future. The average homeowner that upgrades to solar energy gets a 20% return on investment or more. The sooner you upgrade, the sooner your energy savings and home value will jump.
Are Solar Panels Right for Your Fulton-Area Home?
Solar panel technology has never been better. Cleaner, renewable energy isn’t just a smart energy investment; it’s responsible household management. The benefits of investing in residential solar power are impressive. Solar energy lowers your electric bills, increases your property value, gives your roof an extra barrier of protection, offers you a robust tax break, and employs an energy source that never runs out. The demand for solar power solutions has now made them more affordable for homeowners across the country.
Missouri Solar Panel Statistics
According to the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, Missouri is one of the best places in the world for solar panel systems. Consider the following statistics:
- Missouri has more than 200 sunny days per year for an average of 0.5 to 5 kilowatt-hours per square meter per day. Missouri’s solar resources surpass Germany’s, which leads the world in solar energy production on less than 3 kWh per square meter per day.
- The cost of electricity in Missouri has risen recently to 10 cents per kilowatt-hour, making the need for renewable energy sources more critical.
- A 25 cent-per-watt rebate will be available for systems that become operational after June 30, 2019, through December 31, 2023.
- Three of the leading utilities in Missouri provide a $500 per kW rebate, and a 26% federal tax credit means you get back nearly a third of your investment in less than a year.
- Solar increases home value by nearly $12,000, but your property tax stays the same.
Costs & Savings for a 5 kW PV System in Missouri
The average upfront price of the residential PV system in Missouri is about $19,000. Deduct about $2,500 from that price from the rebate from local utility companies, and apply the 26% federal tax credit ($4,940), and your net cost is approximately $11,560. Remember that your PV system will instantly start building savings, roughly $750 the first year. Net expenses over the first year are reduced to only $10,800 — a competitive price for a 5 kW system.
Homeowners can expect a payback period of about 13 years on their investment and 12 years of free energy, meaning that you will enjoy a net profit of $17,500 over 25 years.
Energy Storage Services
Most of the world’s creatures prepare for the uncertain future. Bears put on fat. Squirrels gather nuts. And some prudent people store solar energy. Solera Energy, LLC offers many innovative energy storage and backup power services that are cleaner (and quieter) than your average generator. Contact our team to learn more about how to build off-grid functionality.
Save Money With Solar Batteries & Generac Generators
Solar batteries provide the opportunity to protect your home and family from outages, as well as utility rate increases. You can also help offset overnight usage with a solar battery system. Solar batteries offer peace of mind in three critical ways:
- They can offset increases and demand charges from the utility by using your batteries during peak loads.
- In case of power outages, batteries can provide the backup power you and your family need to live in comfort while the rest of the neighborhood is without.
- Use your batteries at night and reduce or eliminate the need to draw power from the utility company.
With generator backup power, the next big storm or blackout doesn’t have to ruin your day or even be disruptive. Our customers report these critical generator benefits:
- Generators turn on automatically, providing a seamless solution to a power interruption that doesn’t require you to play around with heavy machinery in the dark.
- Generators come in multiple sizes and capacity limits, and they allow you to power the appliances you need for the necessary amount of time.
- Generators run on readily available natural gas, making it easy to stock up on fuel.
Commercial & Industrial Solar Power
Commercial and industrial owners have it rough in Fulton, MO, with an average commercial rate 35.37% higher than the state average and 10.01% higher than the national average. Those high electricity costs eat into profits daily, making it more of a challenge to succeed in Fulton.
Luckily, Solera Energy can provide the solar power systems commercial and industrial buildings need to keep business going at a much more sustainable rate.
Utility-Scale Solar Power
Solera Energy has the capability to bring utility-scale solar power to Fulton, MO. Building a plant will allow the city to offer residents affordable, renewable energy during peak power demand in summer as well as year-round.
Why Work With Us?
Solera Energy is the premier partner in solar energy solutions in Fulton, Missouri. We have the expertise and spirit of service needed to help home and business owners transition to efficient solar energy that helps them meet energy needs without sacrificing financial goals.