Solera Energy Systems in Nixa, MO
Residential, Commercial & Utility-Scale Solar Power + Energy Storage Services
Solera Energy has proudly served Christian County and the surrounding areas for 12 years, providing cutting-edge solar power solutions to homeowners like you. But Nixa holds a special spot in our hearts since it is home to the Nixa Solar Farm. Power generated by the farm’s solar panels is used to reduce the city’s carbon dioxide emissions by 10,542 metric tons per year, equivalent to burning over 11 million pounds of coal or nearly 1.2 million gallons of gasoline!
Solera Energy’s mission is to bring this kind of energy savings to the people of Nixa. Whether you’re a homeowner who wants to save money on your utilities and do something proactive for the environment, or you’re a CEO looking to modernize your commercial property’s energy system, we have a solution for you.
Residential Solar Power in Nixa — Save Money & Energy!
We believe that every home can reap the many benefits of harnessing the sun’s energy — and with an average of five peak hours of sunlight per day, Missouri is a great location for investing in solar energy!
Using solar energy in your home has many benefits, including:
- Lower electricity bills – The average homeowner in Missouri spends around $108 on their electric bill a month. Switching to solar can cut that in half or even reduce it to zero!
- Tax credits and rebates – Combining federal and state incentives allows you to reduce the upfront cost of switching to solar energy for your Nixa home.
- Increased home value – Homeowners across the U.S. are willing to pay an average of 4.1% more for a home with solar panels!
That’s the might of residential solar energy. By making this change, you will save money every month while enjoying the same return on investment as if you’d done a kitchen remodel.
Average Costs of Home Solar Panels
Costs & Savings for a 5 kW PV System in Missouri
The average upfront price of the residential PV system in Missouri is about $19,000. Deduct about $2,500 from that price from the rebate from local utility companies, and apply the 26% federal tax credit ($4,940), and your net cost is approximately $11,560. Remember that your PV system will instantly start building savings, roughly $750 the first year. Net expenses over the first year are reduced to only $10,800 — a competitive price for a 5 kW system.
Commercial & Industrial Solar Power Serving Nixa Businesses
Switching to solar energy is a viable option for any business owner who wants to reduce operating costs in the long run. Energy is a major part of a company’s overhead, so making the transition to solar energy can make a significant difference. Your company can also take advantage of solar net metering to sell extra energy generated back to your utility provider, further decreasing costs!
No matter what type of business you’re in, the experts at Solera Energy will work with you to develop a sustainable solution.
Ready to make the solar business your business in Nixa, MO? Reach out today to find out what Solera Energy can do for you!
Utility-Scale Solar Power
Solera Energy has the resources and expertise to meet Nixa’s utility-scale solar power needs with a plant that will generate reliable electricity. Utility-scale solar energy can provide an affordable, safe, clean, and renewable energy alternative for Nixa residents. It is especially beneficial during seasons of peak power demand, such as heavy air conditioning use during the summer.
Learn how you can bring utility-scale solar energy to Nixa by calling Solera Energy at (866) 346-2009.
Energy Storage Services
It’s always good to have a backup plan, and Solera Energy has you covered. Since solar energy systems are connected to the electrical grid, you will still lose power during a blackout. That’s why we offer a host of energy storage and backup power services that are cleaner and quieter than traditional options like generators.
Solar batteries provide the opportunity to protect your home and family from outages, as well as utility rate increases. You can also help offset overnight usage with a solar battery system. Solar batteries offer peace of mind in three critical ways:
- They can offset increases and demand charges from the utility by using your batteries during peak loads.
- In case of power outages, batteries can provide the backup power you and your family need to live in comfort while the rest of the neighborhood is without.
- Use your batteries at night and reduce or eliminate the need to draw power from the utility company.
The Benefits of Generator Backup Power
With generator backup power, the next big storm or blackout doesn’t have to ruin your day or even be disruptive. Our customers report these critical generator benefits:
- Generators turn on automatically, providing a seamless solution to a power interruption that doesn’t require you to play around with heavy machinery in the dark.
- Generators come in multiple sizes and capacity limits, and they allow you to power the appliances you need for the necessary amount of time.
- Generators run on readily available natural gas, making it easy to stock up on fuel.
Interested in learning more about this off-grid — yet reliable! — storage and backup power option? Contact our team online today!
Go Solera for Unbeatable Solar Service in Nixa!
Solera Energy is dedicated to helping people and businesses alike make the switch to solar. Our industry experts are as reliable as the sun that builds our livelihood (and some of us even rise before it!). It’s what has made us the undisputed leader in customized solar energy solutions in Nixa and throughout Missouri.
Reach out to us for a solar solution tailored to your financial, production, and energy goals. Our friendly team is happy to answer any questions you have about solar energy for your Nixa home or business. Choose to work with us to secure a brighter future for yourself and your budget!