Solar Panel Installation & Solar Energy in Springfield, MO
People throughout Springfield, MO, are discovering an affordable and effective alternative to powering their homes and businesses: solar energy. Solar power systems are more accessible than ever, harnessing the power of the sun for a more energy-efficient solution.
Solera Energy is proud to lead the charge in this change. As Missouri’s leading provider of solar energy, we were the first to bring this technology to the area more than a decade ago. We pride ourselves on customizing each project to your specific needs and budget. Our commitment is to keep you informed and updated throughout the process for a positive, seamless experience.
Benefits of Going Solar for Springfield Homeowners
With more sunny days than the national average, Springfield is a prime place for investing in solar energy! This power source is reliable and will significantly lower your energy bills. And who doesn’t want that?
Plus, solar energy installation brings a high return on investment. Homeowners often see a 20% return on investment, or even more, simply by installing solar panels. Homeowners across the U.S. are willing to pay an average of 4.1% more for a home with solar panels. That means you are saving money today and increasing your chance of putting more money in your pocket later! Plus, combining federal and state incentives allows you to reduce the upfront costs of switching to solar energy for your Springfield home.
Missouri Solar Panel Statistics
According to the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, Missouri is one of the best places in the world for solar panel systems. Consider the following statistics:
- Missouri has more than 200 sunny days per year for an average of 0.5 to 5 kilowatt-hours per square meter per day. Missouri’s solar resources surpass Germany’s, which leads the world in solar energy production on less than 3 kWh per square meter per day.
- The cost of electricity in Missouri has risen recently to 10 cents per kilowatt-hour, making the need for renewable energy sources more critical.
- A 25-cent-per-watt rebate will be available for systems operational from June 30, 2019, through December 31, 2023.
- Three of the leading utilities in Missouri provide a $500/kW rebate, and a 26% federal tax credit means you get back nearly a third of your investment in less than a year.
- Solar increases home value by nearly $12,000, but your property tax stays the same.
Start Saving Today!
Solera Energy makes the process of installing and maintaining residential solar panels easy. Our professional team walks you through every step, selecting the panels that work best for your home.
Solar Energy Storage & Backup Power
Solera Energy can also help you with energy storage solutions, which maximize your home’s preparedness in the event of an unexpected power outage. With the right system in place, you can store the solar energy you harvest with your solar panels.
Solar batteries and Generac generators provide backup power sources to tap if the energy goes out. We can also help you create off-grid functionality for your home, so you don’t have to rely on electric companies!
Springfield Commercial & Industrial Solar Power
Solera Energy understands every business has a specific mission and standards by which they operate. To fulfill those, you need to be profitable. With an investment in solar energy, your company can substantially lower its annual utility costs and maximize your bottom line to facilitate your top priorities.
You can also:
- Improve public perception of your business
- Save more with tax incentives and rebates
- Reinvest earnings into your business
Springfield, Make the Switch to Solar Today With Solera!
If you’re ready to make the switch to solar energy for your home or business, discover what your Springfield neighbors are raving about. Help the environment, dramatically decrease energy costs, and use your ROI to improve your home or business. You can do all of this when you partner with Solera Energy to outfit your Springfield dwelling with solar panels. Our experts can help customize a solar energy solution to meet your needs.
When you partner with Solera, you can count on:
- Over 10 years as the region’s undisputed leader in solar energy solutions
- Working with some of the best minds in the solar industry
- A dedicated team to see your project through from first design to completion
- Top-quality products to fit just about any building
- Competitive pricing to meet your budget and project needs