Solar Panels & Installation Services in Springfield, MO
Springfield is the fastest-growing metropolitan area in the state of Missouri. Switching to solar energy offers a multitude of benefits for residents and businesses alike. By harnessing renewable power, solar energy reduces environmental impact while providing long-term cost savings on electricity bills. Embracing solar energy also promotes local economic growth and job creation in the thriving solar industry.
Are Solar Panels in Springfield Worth It?
Springfield receives a substantial amount of sunlight throughout the year, making it an ideal location for producing energy through solar. On average, the city experiences about four to five peak sun-hours a day. This is an essential metric that’s used when assessing a location for its viability for a solar system.
In addition, the area also has a considerable number of sunny, clear-weather days. On average, the city experiences approximately 210 to 220 sunny days a year. While solar panels will generate electricity on cloudy or overcast days, a panel will produce the most on days that have clear weather and bright, sunny skies.
There are numerous other advantages and reasons that solar panels can be an ideal fit for the Springfield area. As Missouri’s leading provider of solar energy, located right here in Springfield, we were the first to bring this technology to the area more than a decade ago. Since then, we have had the pleasure of working all over the state of Missouri and parts of Arkansas, installing solar PV modules and solar systems for both residential and commercial customers alike.
Solar Panels for Your Springfield Home
With more sunny days than the national average, Springfield is a prime place for investing in solar energy! This power source is reliable and will significantly lower your energy bills. And who doesn’t want that?
Plus, solar energy installation brings a high return on investment. Homeowners often see a 20% return on investment, or even more, simply by installing solar panels. Homeowners across the U.S. are willing to pay an average of 4.1% more for a home with solar panels. That means you are saving money today and increasing your chance of putting more money in your pocket later! Plus, combining federal and state incentives allows you to reduce the upfront costs of switching to solar energy for your Springfield home.
Missouri Solar Panel Statistics
According to the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, Missouri is one of the best places in the world for solar panel systems. Consider the following statistics:
- Missouri has more than 200 sunny days per year for an average of 0.5 to 5 kilowatt-hours per square meter per day. Missouri’s solar resources surpass Germany’s, which leads the world in solar energy production on less than 3 kWh per square meter per day.
- The cost of electricity in Missouri has risen recently to 10 cents per kilowatt-hour, making the need for renewable energy sources more critical.
- A 25-cent-per-watt rebate will be available for systems operational from June 30, 2019, through December 31, 2023.
- Three of the leading utilities in Missouri provide a $500/kW rebate, and a 26% federal tax credit means you get back nearly a third of your investment in less than a year.
- Solar increases home value by nearly $12,000, but your property tax stays the same.
Interested in going solar in your Springfield home? Contact us for a FREE CONSULTATION to get started!
Start Saving With Solar Today!
Solera Energy makes the process of installing and maintaining residential solar panels easy. Our commitment to a sustainable future through clean, renewable energy is the motivation behind all that we do. Our professional team walks you through every step, selecting the panels that work best for your home. Solera’s residential solar panel installation takes only five easy steps:
- Design & Engineer: We come up with the blueprints for your solar panels
- Apply & Approve: We apply for net metering and any needed permits
- Install: We work around your schedule to complete the installation
- Energize: We submit documents to your energy provider on your behalf.
- Monitoring: We get the system up and working and then set up monitoring.
Solar Energy Storage & Backup Power
Solera Energy can also help you with energy storage solutions, which maximize your home’s preparedness in the event of an unexpected power outage. With the right system in place, you can store the solar energy you harvest with your solar panels.
Solar batteries and Generac generators provide backup power sources to tap if the energy goes out. We can also help you create off-grid functionality for your home, so you don’t have to rely on electric companies!
Springfield Commercial & Industrial Solar Power
Solera Energy understands every business has a specific mission and standards by which they operate. To fulfill those, you need to be profitable. With an investment in solar energy, your company can substantially lower its annual utility costs and maximize your bottom line to facilitate your top priorities.
You can also:
- Improve public perception of your business
- Save more with tax incentives and rebates
- Reinvest earnings into your business
Make the Switch to Solar With Solera
Springfield’s Leading Supplier & Installer of Solar Panel Systems
If you’re ready to make the switch to solar energy for your home or business, discover what your Springfield neighbors are raving about by checking out our reviews. Help the environment, dramatically decrease energy costs, and use your ROI to improve your home or business. You can do all of this when you partner with Solera Energy to outfit your Springfield dwelling with solar panels. Our experts can customize a solar energy solution to meet your needs.
When you partner with Solera, you can count on:
- Over 10 years as the region’s undisputed leader in solar energy solutions
- Working with some of the best minds in the solar industry
- A dedicated team to see your project through from first design to completion
- Top-quality products to fit just about any building
- Competitive pricing to meet your budget and project needs