Solar Power Installation & Solera Energy in Kansas City, MO
Missouri’s Leader in Affordable Solar Power
For over a decade, Solera Energy has been an industry leader in Missouri and Northwest Arkansas, providing solar power and energy storage solutions to businesses and residents alike. We are proud to offer our exceptional solar panel services in Kansas City, providing a reliable energy source to the area. If you live in Kansas City, you can also benefit from the incredible efficiency and cost-effectiveness of our solar energy systems. Most who make the switch see a dramatic decline in their energy bills or eliminate their monthly electricity costs altogether.
How Investing in Solar Panels Saves Money for Kansas City Homeowners
Kansas City homeowners’ energy costs are about 6% higher than the national average, making it a great place to utilize solar panels, as they can significantly decrease your monthly energy costs. Some months, you may even owe nothing. Many homeowners report seeing as much as 20% return on their investment when they install solar panels. You can also expect installing solar panels to increase your home’s value, as many buyers are willing to pay more for a home with solar panels.
Missouri Solar Panel Statistics
Missouri is an ideal place for solar panels, especially when you consider the following:
- With more than 200 days of sunshine each year, Missouri boasts an average of 0.5 to 5 kilowatt-hours per square meter per day.
- In recent years, Missouri’s cost of electricity has risen about 10 cents per kilowatt-hour, making the need for affordable energy more urgent by the day.
- Systems that become operational before December 31, 2023, are eligible for a 25-cent-per-watt rebate.
- Several utility leaders in Missouri provide a $500/kW rebate.
- There’s also a 26% federal tax credit available, which means you could get back nearly a third of your investment within a year.
- Transitioning to solar energy could increase your Kansas City home’s value by nearly $12,000 without increasing your property tax.
Commercial & Industrial Solar Power in Kansas City
Solera Energy understands that your Kansas City business has its own priorities and mission. To fulfill those, your company needs to be profitable. By making the switch to solar power, you can lower your operational costs and increase your cost-effectiveness. Our commercial solar services are great for businesses in a variety of industries.
Solar Energy Storage & Backup Power
As a Solera Energy customer, you’ll also have a range of solar energy storage and backup options. With the right system of solar batteries and a Generac generator, you can save the energy your panels produce to provide backup power for true off-grid functionality.
Why Go Solar With Solera Energy?
When you choose Solera Energy, we will walk you through the entire installation process to ensure we create a solar system that’s a good fit for both your energy needs and budget. Typically, our installation process includes the following steps:
- You’ll meet with our design department to develop custom blueprints for your solar system.
- Solera Energy will apply for your net metering approval and any additional permits your city or county requires.
- We will find a time that works with your schedule to select an install date.
- Solera Energy will submit all final paperwork to your utility provider to energize your system.
- We’ll help you with your system monitoring.