Solar Panel & Solar Energy in Lebanon, MO
Residential, Commercial & Utility-Scale Solar Power + Energy Storage
Whether you’re a homeowner hoping to save on your energy bills or a CEO looking to further your company’s sustainability program, Solera Energy, LLC has a solution for you. Over the past 12 years, we have provided cutting-edge solar energy solutions to residents and business owners in Lebanon, MO. In fact, we are the premier leader of solar power in Missouri, bringing more energy to electricity users in the state than all of our competitors combined.
Residential Solar Power in Lebanon
The average monthly electric bill in Missouri is $108 per month. What if you could cut that rate in half or even pay nothing on your electric bill by going solar? Lebanon has an average of five peak hours of sunlight per day, making it a great place to invest in solar energy!
Own your power with no money down and a solution customized to meet your needs. You’ll increase your home’s value and qualify for energy tax credits and rebates for even more savings — all while doing your part for the environment.
Residential Solar Panel Installation
The process for going solar is quick and straightforward. Our design and engineering team will create custom blueprints for your solar panel system and apply for your net metering approval and permits from the city and county. After obtaining approval, we will schedule your install. Final documentation will be issued to your utility provider by us, and then we will assist you with setting up your system and monitoring.
Missouri Solar Panel Statistics
According to the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, Missouri is one of the best places in the world for solar panel systems. Consider the following statistics:
- Missouri has more than 200 sunny days per year for an average of 0.5 to 5 kilowatt-hours per square meter per day. Missouri’s solar resources surpass Germany’s, which leads the world in solar energy production on less than 3 kWh per square meter per day.
- The cost of electricity in Missouri has risen recently to 10 cents per kilowatt-hour, making the need for renewable energy sources more critical.
- A 25 cent-per-watt rebate will be available for systems that become operational after June 30, 2019, through December 31, 2023.
- Three of the leading utilities in Missouri provide a $500/kW rebate, and a 26% federal tax credit means you get back nearly a third of your investment in less than a year.
- Solar increases home value by nearly $12,000, but your property tax stays the same.
Costs & Savings for a 5 kW PV System in Lebanon
The average upfront price of the residential PV system in Missouri is about $19,000. Deduct about $2,500 from that price from the rebate from local utility companies and apply the 26% federal tax credit ($4,940), and your net cost is approximately $11,560. Remember that your PV system will instantly start building savings, roughly $750 the first year. Net expenses over the first year are reduced to only $10,800 — a competitive price for a 5 kW system.
Homeowners can expect a payback period of about 13 years on their investment and 12 years of free energy, meaning that you will enjoy a net profit of $17,500 over 25 years.
Residential Solar Batteries & Generators
For maximum flexibility and power after dark, most traditional solar energy systems are tied to the grid. But what if you want to go off-grid or store energy for cloudy days or nighttime use? That’s where energy storage comes in. We offer battery backup storage for solar panels and natural gas-powered generators through our partnership with Generac.
What are the benefits of having a solar battery?
With solar batteries, the next power outage in your neighborhood doesn’t have to be a day-ruiner (or even disruptive) to you and your family. You can also use solar batteries to save money on energy costs. Our customers report three critical benefits of solar batteries:
- Solar batteries offset costs imposed by your utility company by providing you with another option during peak energy use times.
- When the rest of town is scrambling to adapt to the latest blackout, solar battery owners can live in comfort and continue about their normal life relatively unaffected.
- Solar battery owners often use their batteries at night to reduce power draws from the utility company and ease into living off the grid if desired.
What are the benefits of having a Generac solar backup generator?
With generator backup power, the next big storm or blackout doesn’t have to be disruptive. Our customers report these critical generator benefits:
- Generators turn on automatically, providing a seamless solution to a power interruption that doesn’t require you to play around with heavy machinery in the dark.
- Generators come in multiple sizes and capacity limits, and they allow you to power the appliances you need for the necessary amount of time.
- Generators run on readily available natural gas, making it easy to stock up on fuel.
Lebanon Commercial & Industrial Solar Power
Your business may be among the growing number of enterprises that want to utilize clean, renewable energy as part of your environmental sustainability efforts. Solera Energy can help you develop a long-term plan that improves customer perception and saves you money on your operating costs. We offer several financing options to power your solar upgrade, from cash purchasing to leasing to signing a Power Purchase Agreement. Our team can advise you to help optimize your return on investment and achieve your financial goals.
Utility-Scale Solar Power in Lebanon, MO
At Solera Energy, we have the resources and knowledge to build a solar power plant, giving more people in Lebanon access to green, renewable energy. We understand the design and engineering complexities that accompany a utility-scale solar installation. Partner with our industry-leading team to tackle every aspect of the project, from legalities and logistical planning to construction and practical implementation.
Why Choose Solera Energy?
If you want to tap into clean, renewable solar energy in Lebanon, no other company is better equipped to make it happen than Solera Energy. We are Missouri’s undisputed leader in solar energy solutions. We have assembled some of the country’s best solar industry experts to discuss your financial, production, and energy goals to ensure our solutions are right for you. Then, we use our proprietary assessment process to craft a customized solar energy solution just for you.