Solar Energy Services & Panel Installation in Columbia, MO
Invest In Your Energy Independence
In today’s uncertain financial and energy climate, there’s never been a better time to invest in solar! Solera Energy has provided innovative solar power solutions in Columbia and the surrounding areas of Missouri since 2004. We are proud to say we have brought more homes and businesses energy solutions than any other provider operating within this region. Solera is the leading provider of solar energy solutions, dedicated to offering you state-of-the-art products and unparalleled customer service.
Learn how your Columbia household or business can benefit from installing solar panels. Call our team at (855) 650-7404 or schedule your free consultation online today!
How Missouri Homeowners Can Save $$$ By Going Solar
The average homeowner in Columbia, MO, spends around $105 on electricity a month. Imagine paying half that, or even paying $0 some months on electricity, all while increasing the value of your property and being part of the environmental solution. That’s what residential solar power can do for you. By harnessing the sun’s power and creating your own power source, you will save money over time, all while reaping the same return on investment as a kitchen remodel.
Missouri Solar Panel Statistics
According to the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, Missouri is one of the best places in the world for solar panel systems. Consider the following statistics:
- Missouri has more than 200 sunny days per year for an average of 0.5 to 5 kilowatt-hours per square meter per day. Missouri’s solar resources surpass Germany’s, which leads the world in solar energy production on less than 3 kWh per square meter per day.
- The cost of electricity in Missouri has risen recently to 10 cents per kilowatt-hour, making the need for renewable energy sources more critical.
- A 25-cent-per-watt rebate will be available for systems that become operational after June 30, 2019, through December 31, 2023.
- Three of the leading utilities in Missouri provide a $500/kW rebate, and a 26% federal tax credit means you get back nearly a third of your investment in less than a year.
- Solar increases home value by nearly $12,000, but your property tax stays the same.
Costs & Savings for a 5 kW PV System in Columbia
While the average upfront price of a residential PV system in Missouri may seem high, your actual cost will be much lower, thanks to available credits and rebates! Many local utility companies are offering a $500/kW rebate, meaning you can deduct about $2,500 from the price of a standard 5 kW system. Additionally, once you apply the 26% federal tax credit, your net cost will be significantly reduced. Missouri homeowners can expect a payback period of about 13 years on their investment and 12 years of free energy, making solar energy a sound financial investment.
Why Go Solar With Solera?
Solera Energy makes the process of installing and maintaining residential solar panels easy. Our professional team walks you through every step, selecting the panels that work best for your home.
Here’s how our solar panel installation process works:
- Design & Engineer: Our design department will create custom blueprints for your solar system.
- Apply & Approve: We will apply for your net metering approval and any permits required by your city or county.
- Install: After approvals are received, we will work around your schedule to install your system.
- Energize: We will submit all final documentation to your utility provider on your behalf. The timing of this step varies depending on your utility company.
- Monitoring: When your system is energized, we will assist you with setting up your system monitoring.
Energy Storage Services
Most of the world’s creatures prepare for the uncertain future. Bears put on weight, and squirrels gather nuts for the winter. Wise people store solar energy. Solera Energy, LLC offers many innovative energy storage and backup power services that are cleaner (and quieter) than your average generator.
Contact our team to learn more about how to build off-grid functionality.
Save Money With Solar Batteries & Generac Generators
Solar batteries provide the opportunity to protect your home and family from outages, as well as utility rate increases. You can also help offset overnight usage with a solar battery system. Solar batteries offer peace of mind in three critical ways:
- They can offset increases and demand charges from the utility by using your batteries during peak loads.
- In case of power outages, batteries can provide the backup power you and your family need to live in comfort while the rest of the neighborhood is without.
- Using your batteries at night will reduce or eliminate the need to draw power from the utility company.
With generator backup power, the next big storm or blackout doesn’t have to ruin your day or even be disruptive. Our customers report these critical generator benefits:
- Generators turn on automatically, providing a seamless solution to a power interruption that doesn’t require you to play around with heavy machinery in the dark.
- Generators come in multiple sizes and capacity limits, and they allow you to power the appliances you need for the necessary amount of time.
- Generators run on readily available natural gas, making it easy to stock up on fuel.
Commercial & Industrial Solar Power
The debate about how to view American businesses and their effects on the country is as old as the country itself, and reasonable people come down on both sides, especially when it comes to environmental impact.
Solera Energy, LLC understands that many businesses in Columbia, MO, want to use clean, renewable energy that contributes to environmental wellness and creates jobs. Leveraging solar power will save you money, increase the value of your assets, and put you firmly in the “good businessperson” camp.
Ready to make solar energy your business’s business? Call us at (866) 346-2009 or contact us online today to learn more.
Utility-Scale Solar Power
Utility-scale solar energy involves building a facility that generates solar power and transfers it to the power grid. This supplements the legacy utility source’s energy and increases its capacity and reliability. Solera Energy, LLC can meet Columbia, MO’s utility-scale solar power needs with a state-of-the-art plant. Utility-scale solar energy provides an affordable, safe, clean, and renewable energy alternative to consumers and will help relieve the pressure of peak energy demand periods.
Learn more about how to bring utility-scale solar energy to Columbia, MO. Call us at (866) 346-2009 or contact us online.
Get a Free Solar Estimate Today
Solera Energy, LLC leads the solar power industry and implements unparalleled solar energy solutions for Columbia, MO. We lead an incredible team of electrical engineers, project managers, finance professionals, and other industry experts who have proven as reliable as the sun itself.
We will work first to understand your goals. Then we’ll implement our proprietary assessment process to devise a completely custom, controlled-by-you solar energy solution.