Solar Panels & Solar Energy Systems in Ozark, MO
Residential, Commercial & Utility-Scale Solar Power + Energy Storage
Are you exploring ways to harness the sun’s energy and reap the rewards? All you need is the right provider to guide your switch to solar. Then, big-time energy savings and environmental benefits can be yours.
Solera Energy, LLC was the first company to bring solar power to Missouri. With 12 years of experience, we remain as committed as ever to bringing clean, renewable energy to our customers in Ozark. Whether you’re a homeowner hoping to save on your energy bills or a CEO looking to further your company’s sustainability program, we can help.
Residential Solar Power in Ozark
The team at Solera Energy thrives on helping homeowners increase the efficiency and affordability of their homes. Our customers see our passion, which is one reason why we have completed more solar panel installations than all our competitors combined.
Harness the power of the sun, and your wallet will thank you. By installing photovoltaic panels on your roof, you can slash your $108-per-month energy bill in half — or more! Ozark has an average of five peak hours of sunlight per day, making it easy to maximize your solar investment.
Residential Solar Panel Installation
The process for going solar for Ozark homeowners is quick and straightforward. Our design and engineering team will create custom blueprints for your solar panel system and apply for your net metering approval and permits from the city and county. After obtaining approval, we will schedule your install. Final documentation will be issued to your utility provider by us, and then we will assist you with setting up your system and monitoring.
Missouri Solar Panel Statistics
According to the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, Missouri is one of the best places in the world for solar panel systems. Consider the following statistics:
- Missouri has more than 200 sunny days per year for an average of 0.5 to 5 kilowatt-hours per square meter per day. Missouri’s solar resources surpass Germany’s, which leads the world in solar energy production on less than 3 kWh per square meter per day.
- The cost of electricity in Missouri has risen recently to 10 cents per kilowatt-hour, making the need for renewable energy sources more critical.
- A 25 cent-per-watt rebate will be available for systems that become operational after June 30, 2019, through December 31, 2023.
- Three of the leading utilities in Missouri provide a $500/kW rebate, and a 26% federal tax credit means you get back nearly a third of your investment in less than a year.
- Solar increases home value by nearly $12,000, but your property tax stays the same.
Costs & Savings for a 5 kW PV System in Ozark
The average upfront price of the residential PV system in Missouri is about $19,000. Deduct about $2,500 from that price from the rebate from local utility companies, and apply the 26% federal tax credit ($4,940), and your net cost is approximately $11,560. Remember that your PV system will instantly start building savings, roughly $750 the first year. Net expenses over the first year are reduced to only $10,800 — a competitive price for a 5 kW system.
Homeowners can expect a payback period of about 13 years on their investment and 12 years of free energy, meaning that you will enjoy a net profit of $17,500 over 25 years.
Residential Solar Batteries & Generators
For maximum flexibility and power after dark, most traditional solar energy systems are tied to the grid. But what if you want to go off-grid or store energy for cloudy days or nighttime use? That’s where energy storage comes in. We offer battery backup storage for solar panels and natural gas-powered generators through our partnership with Generac.
What are the benefits of having a solar battery?
With solar batteries, the next power outage in your neighborhood doesn’t have to be a day-ruiner (or even disruptive) to you and your family. You can also use solar batteries to save money on energy costs. Our customers report three critical benefits of solar batteries:
- Solar batteries offset costs imposed by your utility company by providing you with another option during peak energy use times.
- When the rest of town is scrambling to adapt to the latest blackout, solar battery owners can live in comfort and continue about their normal life relatively unaffected.
- Solar battery owners often use their batteries at night to reduce power draws from the utility company and ease into living off the grid if desired.
What are the benefits of having a Generac solar backup generator?
With generator backup power, the next big storm or blackout doesn’t have to be disruptive. Our customers report these critical generator benefits:
- Generators turn on automatically, providing a seamless solution to a power interruption that doesn’t require you to play around with heavy machinery in the dark.
- Generators come in multiple sizes and capacity limits, and they allow you to power the appliances you need for the necessary amount of time.
- Generators run on readily available natural gas, making it easy to stock up on fuel.
Commercial & Industrial Solar Power for Companies in Ozark
Switching to solar energy is a viable option for businesses looking to reduce operating costs and increase property value. Customers also pick up on sustainability efforts, increasing your profit potential. Net metering is yet another benefit of solar power for businesses, allowing you to sell any excess energy your panels generate to the grid and lower your utility bills even more. Team up with Solera Energy to optimize your return on investment and achieve your financial goals!
Utility-Scale Solar Power in Ozark, MO
An increasing number of consumers recognize the value of clean, renewable solar energy. When compared to traditionally generated electricity, solar power is more affordable and better for the environment. With a properly designed solar power plant, every utility customer can escape high electric costs during peak demand. Solera Energy has the resources and expertise to build a utility-scale solar installation in Ozark, providing you with some of the cleanest, most cost-effective energy on the planet.
Why Choose Solera Energy?
Not all solar panel companies are created equal. At Solera Energy, our number one priority is introducing you to technology that can save you money and even change your life. Over the years, we have become Missouri’s undisputed solar energy leader. We’re ready to discuss your financial, production, and energy goals with you. Then, using our proprietary assessment process, we’ll craft a customized solar energy solution to meet those goals.