Solar Panels & Solar Energy Solutions in Carthage, MO
Missouri’s Leader in Affordable Solar Power
Did you know that Missouri enjoys an average of five peak hours of sunlight per day? That makes it the perfect place to take advantage of solar energy. Whether you’re a Carthage homeowner looking to save money every month or a company making the switch to renewable energy, Solera Energy, LLC is standing by to bring you tomorrow’s energy solutions — today!
Solera Energy has been at the leading edge of the solar industry ever since we became the first company to bring solar power to the Show-Me State over a decade ago. We’re committed to empowering home and business owners by helping them own their power, save money, and contribute to global efforts against climate change.
Why Go Solar?
If you’re thinking of converting your power source to solar energy, you’re in good company. There are currently more than 1.47 million solar panels in use across the United States! When you join the community of clean energy owners, you can:
- Save money – Solar panels drastically reduce or even eliminate your electricity costs, provide a large return on investment, and pay for themselves many times over during their lifetime. Your savings opportunities will vary based on available incentives, building size, power usage, and other factors.
- Increase the value of your property – Homes and businesses equipped with solar-powered systems have higher property values and sell more quickly than homes without solar panels.
- Enjoy consistent, low maintenance power – Solar panels are durable and require almost no maintenance, which reduces the chance of interruptions in service.
- Help the environment – According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, one home switching to solar power has the same effect on reducing emissions as planting 150 trees every year.
- Switch affordably – With no money down and interest rates as low as 1.49%, it’s never been easier to make the jump to solar energy.
- Own your power – By making your own electricity, you protect your family or business from rising utility costs and receive all the benefits of ownership.
How Investing in Solar Panels Saves Money for Moberly Homeowners
Installing solar panels in your home has more benefits than you can imagine! Solar panels work by converting the sun’s energy into electricity, which powers your home while using an energy source that will never run out. What’s even more significant is that solar energy will power your home regardless of its size. You’ll also enjoy the financial gains many homeowners are already reaping when you make the switch to solar energy.
What’s the Average Cost & Savings for Going Solar?
The average homeowner in Missouri spends around $85 on their electric bill per month. You could decrease that from 50% to 100% by switching to solar energy. Keep in mind that electricity costs from non-renewable energy sources rise every year. Over the past 25 years, electricity prices in Missouri have increased at an average rate of 1.71% per year. By 2046, we can reasonably expect the average monthly cost of electricity for Missouri homeowners to rise to about $121 per month. By switching to solar now, you can save up to $30,900 over 25 years of using solar panels, all while increasing your home’s value and keeping your property tax the same. The boost to your home’s value will give you the same return on investment as a kitchen remodel.
By switching to solar panels, you’ll be benefiting from a robust tax break and utility rebates. Three of the leading utility companies in MO provide the community with a $500-per-kilowatt rebate and a whopping 26% federal tax credit. This means you’ll be making a third of your investment back in less than a year!
Carthage gets more than 200 sunny days a year for an average of 0.5 to 5 kilowatt-hours per square meter per day. The city has also announced that a 25 cent-per-watt rebate will be available for systems that became operational after June 30, 2019, through December 21, 2023. With this much solar energy and the amount of money you’ll be saving, homeowners can expect to have seven years of free energy once the system has paid for itself — it’s time to make the switch to solar!
What’s the Process for Installing Solar Panels?
Here’s how our solar panel installation process works:
- Design & Engineer: Our design department will create custom blueprints for your solar system.
- Apply & Approve: We will apply for your net metering approval and any permits required by your city or county.
- Install: After approvals are received, we will work around your schedule to conveniently install your system.
- Energize: We will submit all final documentation to your utility provider on your behalf. The timing of this step varies, depending on your utility company.
- Monitoring: When your system is energized, we will assist you with setting up your system monitoring.
Solar Batteries & Home Backup Generators
It’s a common misconception that solar panels protect you from suffering power outages. Solar energy systems are still connected to the electrical grid, which means you will lose power during a blackout. However, you can still achieve off-the-grid power in an emergency with energy storage and backup power services from Solera Energy, LLC.
Based on your needs, you can choose between backup generators or solar batteries. If you’re in the market for a long-term solution to getting off-grid energy, solar batteries are for you. Solar batteries don’t burn fossil fuels and power appliances for an extended period. Many solar battery owners use their batteries at night to reduce drawing power from utility companies during peak times, with the goal to live off the grid eventually.
A backup generator can help you with the occasional short-term emergency like a neighborhood power outage. Generators turn on automatically, making it one less thing to worry about in an already stressful outage. They also come in different sizes so you can choose the right one for you and your demands. Our team at Solera Energy will guide you through which option is best for you.
Our backup power options are cleaner and quieter than traditional generators, so contact our team to learn more!
Commercial & Industrial Solar Power for Carthage Companies
Contribute to the success of your company by drastically reducing overhead with solar energy. Energy is a major part of any business’s operating costs, so transitioning to solar power can make a huge difference. Your company can also take advantage of solar net metering to sell extra energy generated back to your utility provider, further decreasing costs! If you’re a business in Carthage, MO, that wants to utilize clean, renewable energy to cut costs and contribute to environmental efforts, Solera Energy will work with you to develop a sustainable solution.
Utility-Scale Solar Power in Carthage, MO
Solar energy is not just for single-family homes and big companies — Solera Energy, LLC has the resources and expertise to meet Carthage’s utility-scale solar power needs with a plant that will generate reliable electricity. Utility-scale solar energy can provide an affordable, safe, clean, and renewable energy alternative to Carthage residents and business owners and is especially helpful during seasons of peak power demand.
Why Choose Solera Energy for Your Carthage Home or Business?
At Solera Energy, LLC, we are committed to helping Carthage homeowners and business owners break free of rising energy costs, own their power, and save money each month. Our trusted team of industry experts is proud to be the premier leader of solar energy in Missouri and Northwest Arkansas. Together, we can create a sustainable future through clean, renewable, and affordable energy.
Reach out to us for a solar solution tailored to your financial, production, and energy goals. Our friendly team is happy to answer any questions you have about solar energy for your Carthage home or business. Partner with us to secure a brighter future for yourself, your budget, and the environment!