Solar Panel Installation & Solar Energy in St. Charles. MO
Missouri’s Leader in Affordable Solar Power
Both businesses and homeowners in St. Charles and the surrounding communities face ever-increasing energy costs. This can hurt your budget, as you sacrifice in other areas to keep up with rising energy costs. At Solera Energy, we believe there is another solution: solar power and energy storage. Our commercial and residential solar power systems can help you effectively harness power from the sun, giving you a more energy-efficient home or business. We have been providing St. Charles and Missouri with solar energy systems for over a decade, and you can be confident in the service you receive from our experienced team, just check out some of our real customer reviews.
How Investing in Solar Panels Saves Money for St. Charles Homeowners
St. Charles has some of the lowest energy costs compared to other parts of the county, with electric rates nearly 25% less than the national average. This means you could save even more by switching to solar energy. Solar energy installation brings a high return on investment. Homeowners often see a 20% return on investment, or even more, simply by installing solar panels. The sooner you install your system, the sooner you can enjoy these benefits.
Aside from lowering their monthly bills, St. Charles residents can also increase their home value. Homeowners across the U.S. are willing to pay an average of 4.1% more for a home with solar panels. So not only are you saving money today, you’re increasing your chance to put more money in your pocket later! Plus, combining federal and state incentives allows you to reduce the upfront costs of switching to solar energy for your St. Charles home.
Missouri Solar Panel Statistics
According to the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, Missouri is one of the best places in the world for solar panel systems. Consider the following statistics:
- Missouri has more than 200 sunny days per year for an average of 0.5 to 5 kilowatt-hours per square meter per day. Missouri’s solar resources surpass Germany’s, which leads the world in solar energy production on less than 3 kWh per square meter per day.
- The cost of electricity in Missouri has risen recently to 10 cents per kilowatt-hour, making the need for renewable energy sources more critical.
- A 25-cent-per-watt rebate will be available for systems that become operational after June 30, 2019, through December 31, 2023.
- Three of the leading utilities in Missouri provide a $500/kW rebate, and a 26% federal tax credit means you get back nearly a third of your investment in less than a year.
- Solar increases home value by nearly $12,000, but your property tax stays the same.
Costs & Savings for a 5 kW PV System in St. Charles
With the amount of sunshine in Missouri, solar energy is a great investment for any homeowner! And, thanks to multiple credits and rebates available, your actual cost for installing a system will be far lower than you may expect. When considering the cost, deduct about $2,500 from the average upfront price of a 5 kW residential PV system in Missouri thanks to rebates from local utility companies, and apply the 26% federal tax credit. You’ll realize that there’s never been a better time to make the switch to solar! Additionally, your PV system will instantly start building savings, roughly $750 in the first year, and you can expect a payback period of about 13 years on their investment and 12 years of free energy.
Why Go Solar With Solera?
Solera Energy makes the process of installing and maintaining residential solar panels easy. Our professional team walks you through every step, selecting the panels that work best for your home.
Here’s how our solar panel installation process works:
- Design & Engineer: Our design department will create custom blueprints for your solar system.
- Apply & Approve: We will apply for your net metering approval and any permits required by your city or county.
- Install: After approvals are received, we will work around your schedule to install your system conveniently.
- Energize: We will submit all final documentation to your utility provider on your behalf. The timing of this step varies depending on your utility company.
- Monitoring: When your system is energized, we will assist you with setting up your system monitoring.
Solar Energy Storage & Backup Power
In addition to the energy savings from solar panels, when you work with Solera Energy, LLC, you can benefit from energy storage solutions. With the right system in place, you can store the solar energy you harvest with your solar panels. Solar batteries and Generac generators provide backup power sources to tap if the energy goes out. We can also help you create off-grid functionality for your home, so you don’t have to rely on electric companies.
Solar batteries are one solution. These systems offset increased demand from your utility provider when you have peak load times. They also provide backup power when the power goes out.
Generator backup power with a Generac generator can kick in automatically whenever there is an interruption to power. You never have to worry about power outages when a solar-powered generator is in place.
Learn more about energy storage services in St. Charles with a call to Solera Energy.
Commercial & Industrial Solar Power in St. Charles
Not only does Solera Energy offer residential solar power services, but we also offer help for commercial and industrial property owners. High electricity costs can hurt your business’s bottom line, but solar panel installation can reduce the risk.
Give us a call at (866) 346-2009 to discuss commercial or industrial solar panels for St. Charles-area businesses.
Switching to Solar? Go Solera for Unbeatable Service in St. Charles!
Solera has been serving St. Charles homeowners and businesses with solar panel services for over a decade. We have the proper knowledge and dedication to the quality customer service you need and want when tackling this job.